Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

WHAT WE DID TODAY!!!!!

Today in class we wrote small reviews on 7 books, my favorite one was the one about the samurai, the other books seemed quite boring to me but this one was exiting and kinda funny. Today we didnt do as much as we usually do so i find it hard to write about what we did because the only thing we pretty much did was write about the 7 books! We did this today because we needed to practice our writing and reading skills so our teacher could see where we are at and pick an appropriate book for us and we could read that! These skills could help us in real life because if i were to become a blogger or a book reviewer these skills would make me suceed in doing so! The only homework for today is to do your blogger post if today is your day but other then that, im pretty sure there is nothing.

3 comments:

  1. Richard, your are supposed to answer Ms.Lees questions on her blog when you make your blog post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to clarify, so there is no homework? I was away on this day so I'm just wondering what I can do to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, there was no homework. I don't think there is anything you can do.

    ReplyDelete