Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Digital Life Responds

     
My thoughts on the video “Digital Life” were mixed. I agree with her about how the world has changed because of the internet. That most people spend most their time on social media sites or playing games, and it can definitely be a bad thing. Sometimes, all you can see is adults or children on some sort of technology instead if interacting with each other. This for sure has changed since I was a kid. However, the internet is a very convenient tool as well, for researching, knowledge, and just to find out anything you want to know. I understand what the message in the song is saying, and for what I see now, it's pretty accurate. But there is the other use of the internet as well, which is for education. You just need to find you’re balanced between the two.



No comments:

Post a Comment